At ASTAR, we continue to look for new and innovative ways to serve our clients and ensure that their needs and expectations are being met. In order to maintain this level of commitment, we have begun to expand into different areas, including commercial drone use.
Drones have now become a necessity for any organization that operates a pipeline network. At ASTAR, we have invested a lot of time, money, infrastructure and personnel to ensure that we have the best commercial drone services, in order to serve our clients in the best possible way. Regular patrolling of pipeline networks, especially if you`re transporting hazardous gases and fluids is one of the fundamental PHMSA and dot safety compliance requirements. Companies in the oil & gas industry are required to adhere to this in order to facilitate detecting of damages and leakages early before they become a catastrophe.
Do you want quick dot safety compliance? Hire our drone services and we promise that you won`t regret making that decision.
How will our Commercial drone services help your organization`s dot safety compliance requirements?
- Drones make it easier to access remote areas which would otherwise present a lot of challenges to access, if you are using conventional means such as aircraft. For instance, accessing an offshore pipeline facility is sometimes very challenging due to weather conditions and the risks associated with transporting personnel to the location. However, a drone is able to maneuver very easily without causing damage to the environment or risking human life.
- Drones make it easier to obtain and interpret data
- Our commercial drone services are very cost-effective, compared to hiring aircraft. You save time and resources and the best thing is that we are handling the entire operation on our own, so that there are no risks incurred on your end.
- For purposes of dot safety compliance, pipeline operators are required to monitor their systems on a regular basis in order to avert risk. Our drones make it easier & cheaper to survey and inspect pipeline systems over a larger surface area using limited time and resources.
- Enhance accuracy of results obtained in the field
- Our commercial drone services will ensure adherence to the PHMSA Integrity Management (IM)
- Ensures compliance with the PHMSA operation and maintenance plans regulations
Our Commercial drone services will ensure all your remote pipeline facilities have dot safety compliance since they can do:
– Below water inspection
– Equipment inspection in offshore oil rigs
-Fly to extremely low or high altitudes. This makes it easy to detect leakages and damages to a pipeline network in the remotest places.
– 3D mapping
– Real-time footage- data is relayed immediately, thus enabling quick response to any emergencies.
– Special cam sensors for clearer results
– Provide high resolution images from multiple angles
– Record live HD videos in real time through the state of the art cameras that are fitted on the drones
– Regular, affordable patrols of the pipeline network
We have recently purchased multiple drones, completed all pilot requirements and received our FAA Section 333 Exemption. There are few other steps that need to be complete before we are fully functional and we hope to be operational soon.
Our goal is to use these high tech drones to assist current and future clients in meeting their various compliance needs.
Areas of focus are:
Pipeline Right-of-Way Monitoring
Wind Turbine Inspections
2D & 3D Mapping and Surveys
…Plus many more!
With our drone service, you will always be guaranteed of quality and reliability, whenever and wherever you need it. Contact us now for a quote or more info on our drone services and we will ensure that you meet all the dot safety compliance requirements.